Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm sure most, if not all of you, have seen all three of the Pirates movies. If not, they are definitely something you should watch. Disney, as many of you may know, has a ride that served as a model for the movies. They just decided to add Johnny Depp's character to the ride; he was physically there acting as his character for awhile until they made his mannequin. This boat ride takes you back in time to a land where Pirates ruled and chaos was a natural occurrence.



As you ride through the waters on your boat, you'll hear the song "A Pirates life for me". You'll also overhear the pirates talking to each other and plotting their next attack. There are many similarities to the ride and the movie; for example, you see the three men with the keys begging the dog to let them out. Johnny Depp's character pops in and out of barrels of alcohol, while trying to track down crew members for the Black Pearl.

Throughout the ride, you'll see pirates, drinking and fights. Nothing really violent of course; just little scenes of a pirate's life. You can even see fake gold in various places during the ride. It's been awhile since I've been on this ride and I would love to go back!

2 comments:

  1. The ride sounds cool :D Perfect for kids XD & I loveeee those movies! Hopefully the new one coming out isn't awful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the rides I remember the most from my trip to Disney. I LOVED IT! its not scary, and you actually get to enjoy many things from it. You just made me wish I was in Disney!

    ReplyDelete