Saturday, January 15, 2011

State of Mind

Disney isn't just a place, It's a state of mind. It is one of the greatest places to go for a vacation. It's easy to get lost in it's many parks, parades and celebrations. It's so much fun to have dinner with the characters and spend all day at theme parks. Disney as a whole offers many rides and waterparks where you could get lost for hours. If you really want to escape the responsibilites of adulthood travel to Disney and get lost in the fun. Disney really is the happiest place on earth.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I honestly would want to go because because I have never been and want to see what its like. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney. I agree 100% with you that it is also a state of mind. Until recently I had only gone to one of the parks (in California) I had no idea what I was missing. By the time I managed to get to Epcot, I realized how amazing this whole fantasy world is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive blog I must say Victoria. I have never gone to Disney World, but I want to take a vacation wiht the younger siblings to Disney World. Everyone is a kid at Disney World.

    ReplyDelete