Friday, January 21, 2011

Blizzard Beach

Have you ever wanted to go to a water park when its snowing? How about slide off a drop of 90 degrees? Well i've got the park for you. Blizzard Beach!


Blizzard Beach is a great water park. The coolest thing about it is the snow, not only does it have the tallest and fastest rides but it's covered in fake snow! The park has rides for kids and adults as well as snacks and entertainment. The park is set up like a ski resort providing ski lifts for the passengers. The other cool attraction about the park is the huge slides. Guests get such a whirl when they come crashing down into the cool water below. I would highly recommend this park, it's my all time favorite and I believe it'll be yours too!

3 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! I've always heard of Blizzard Beach but I really didn't know what it was about til now. It seems like a place where you want to have the summer but be reminded of the winter XD If I ever go back to Disney this place will definitely be on my list of places to go to :) It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blizzard Beach seems like it is a wonderful place to be. I am in love with amusement parks and this is the extreme i am willing to go to to enjoy the life of the amusement parks. I hope one day i will be able to visit this extrodinary adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. And it seems likea very interesting place to be. Though after all our know I'm not sure if I could take any more snow even if it were fake. However, as an asument park it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete