Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The End of a Legacy....

Disney is a fascinating place where many people gather to enjoy the adventures of being a kid again. It's a place where magic happens everyday. When I'm in Disney, I always find myself asking: What should I do today? It isn’t enough just to go to one park because there is so much to do. It's a tough decision and it's never easy for me. I love the happy mood all around, the friendliness and the excitement. The only question left to answer is....

Which park is your favorite? 

2 comments:

  1. I have been to Epcot only and Disneyland. But from all your blog posts, my next vacation will definitely have some Disney World in it!
    Which is your favorite Disney character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAGIC KINGDOMMMMM!!!! I love the castle and all the characters in it. Its the most colorful one and brings back the most memories of my childhood. And to answer Khoshgel up there.. my favorite character is between: Aladdin and the footrest dog from beauty and the beast.

    ReplyDelete